Important: You must provide proof of citizenship or legal residency when you apply for a license. GDA requires S&V (Secure & Verifiable) documents for all licensees. See the S&V Details page and S&V FAQ for complete information.
Reminder: Please make sure your mailing address, email, and phone number are up-to-date, and that your voicemail is not full. There will be a delay in getting your license if we need to reach you but don't have usable contact information.
GDA’s Dairy program manages the Raw Milk for Human Consumption permit. For more details, including a full list of regulations, see the Dairy program page.
You Need this License If
You meet the requirements displayed on the Dairy program page.
Fees and License Period
Dairy licenses and permits are active for 1 year, January 1 - December 31, and must be renewed annually
How to Apply for or Renew your License
To apply, review our Dairy program page and pull together the information you need for registration. Contact the program staff if you have any questions. Send the full application packet to GDA.
What Happens When You Apply for a License
- When you send us your application packet, we will review your application and contact you if we have any questions.
- You will receive a visit from one of our inspectors to do a pre-inspection. If the inspector finds any problems they will work with you to resolve them. You cannot move further in the licensing process until you have passed your pre-inspection and your application has been approved.
- Once your application packet has been approved and processed you will receive an email requesting your S&V paperwork.
- Once your S&V paperwork has been received and approved, you will be notified by email how to log in and pay your license fee.
- When you pay your fee, your license certificate will be emailed/mailed to you within 1 - 7 business days.
Respond promptly to any questions or notifications, and make sure GDA can contact you if needed!
Log in with your License Number and password to renew. Forgot your password? Recover it from the password recovery page or contact our Customer Service Center at the number below.