Important: You must provide proof of citizenship or legal residency when you apply for a license. GDA requires S&V (Secure & Verifiable) documents for all licensees. See the S&V Details page and S&V FAQ for complete information.
Reminder: Please make sure your mailing address, email, and phone number are up-to-date, and that your voicemail is not full. There will be a delay in getting your license if we need to reach you but don't have usable contact information.
GDA’s Lime Program manages Lime licenses. Questions about the program or regulations? Please review the Lime Program web page or contact their staff at the number below.
Lime manufacturers/guarantors must obtain a Lime license and register all liming products they distribute in Georgia. These can be done at the same time.
You Need this License If
You offer, expose, or distribute liming materials for sale in Georgia.
Fees and License Period
Licenses and registrations are annual and run from July 1 to June 30 each year
The fee for a new application is $70. License renewal fees are based on annual tonnage reported. The annual fee for registered liming materials is $70 for each product.
How to Apply for or Renew your License
Complete your applications and renewals for Lime licenses online through Kelly Registration Systems using the links below. You must pay online as part of the license process. If you have questions about making payments, see our Payments page.
What Happens When You Apply for a License
- When you apply online for your license, we will review your application.
- If you are not located in the state of Georgia, you will be asked to provide a notarized Consent to Service of Process form.
- We will contact you with details on how to register your liming products (see below). As part of registration you will need to upload labels for each of your products.
- Once you have finalized your application and finished registering your products, you will then receive an email from us requesting your S&V paperwork.
- Once your S&V paperwork has been received and approved, you will be notified by email how to log in and pay your license fee.
- When you pay your fee, your license certificate will be mailed to you within 1 - 7 business days.
Respond promptly to any questions or notifications, and make sure GDA can contact you if needed!
Log in with your License Number and password to renew. Forgot your password? Recover it from the password recovery page or contact our Customer Service Center at the number below.
How to Register your Lime Product
Use the Lime Product Registration site to register your lime product and renew your registration. If you do not have a login for this system, contact us using the information below to get one set up.