The Georgia Structural Pest Control Commission serves the public and the pest management industry by
- Advising the Georgia Department of Agriculture about enforcement
- Disseminating and explaining the Structural Pest Control Act (O.C.G.A. § 43-45)
- Ensuring that pest management companies are properly licensed
- Ensuring that pest control operators are certified
- Ensuring that pest management employees are registered
The Commission was formed in 1956 following the passage of the Georgia Structural Pest Control Act. We represent Georgia’s pest control industry and its consumers. As part of our responsibilities, we oversee the state’s 1,300 pest control companies, 2,200 certified operators, and 8,000 technicians.
SPCC Guidance Policies and Fact Sheets