Important: You must provide proof of citizenship or legal residency when you apply for a license. GDA requires S&V (Secure & Verifiable) documents for all licensees. See the S&V Details page and S&V FAQ for complete information.
Reminder: Please make sure your mailing address, email, and phone number are up-to-date, and that your voicemail is not full. There will be a delay in getting your license if we need to reach you but don't have usable contact information.
GDA’s Pesticide Program manages Pesticide Product Registrations. Questions about the program or regulations? Please review the Pesticide Program web page or contact their staff at the number below.
Pesticide distributors must register all pesticide products that they sell.
You Need this Registration If
You offer, expose, or distribute pesticides for sale in Georgia.
Fees and Registration Period
Registrations are annual and run from January 1 to December 31 each year
The annual registration fee is $200 for each product.
How to Apply for or Renew your Registration
What Happens When You Apply for a Registration
- We will review your application and contact you if we have any questions. During review, we will set up an account for you to report and renew your products online.
- If you are not located in the state of Georgia, you will be asked to provide a notarized Consent to Service of Process form.
- Once our product registration view is complete, you will then receive an email from us requesting your S&V paperwork if you have not already provided it.
- Once your S&V paperwork has been received and approved, you will be notified by email how to log in and pay your license fee.
- When you pay your fee, your certificate will be mailed to you within 1 - 7 business days.
Respond promptly to any questions or notifications, and make sure GDA can contact you if needed!