This page lists recent recall alerts for food and feed products that have been distributed to, and/or were produced here in Georgia. Recall notices come from the GDA as well as the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or U.S. Department of Agriculture Food Safety Inspection Service (USDA FSIS). To learn more about a recall, click on any of the links below to display the full news release. Only the most recent recalls are posted here, categorized annually by fiscal year (July 1-June 30); click on a year below to see additional recalls. Want to learn more about how recalls are classified (Class I, II or III) or other information about how they're issued?
Click here for Product Recalls 101 | Click here for retail recall guidance.
- Ocean Beauty Seafood - is recalling Publix brand 12 oz. Parmesan-Crusted Wild Alaskan Salmon Fillets because it may contain undeclared soy due to mispackaging. The affected Parmesan-Crusted Wild Alaskan Salmon Fillets retail box bears the code date Best Before/Use By date 021122 and the affected Teriyaki sauced product is observed through a clear inner vacuum package inside the retail box.
- Hickory Harvest Foods - is recalling Vanilla Flavored Yogurt Covered Cranberries because they may contain undeclared almonds. Product was sold between June 2, 2020 to February 2, 2021.The product is packaged in 12 oz bags under the Sprouts Farmers Market brand, Vanilla Flavored Yogurt Covered Cranberries, Best By Date 5/28/21 stamped on the top right corner of the backside of the package, UPC 646670463778.
- think! and Interpac Technologies - is recalling think! Protein + Fiber Oatmeal, Farmer’s Market Berry Crumble products which may inadvertently contain undeclared tree nuts, including almonds and pecans. The recalled products are sold in these sizes:
- Hong Thai Foods Corp. - is recalling Golden Boy Custard Muffin Banana because they may contain undeclared milk allergens. The product comes in a 220 grams/7.76 ounce, rigid clear plastic package marked with Best Before date of 29/01/2022 on the bottom. The product UPC code is 9555719731598.
- Bickel's Snack Food - is recalling 8 oz. Butter Flavored Popcorn due to the undeclared presence of milk. The UPC code is 70175 06021 and the Use By code is 29 MAR 21 Z1 E1. No other products or lot codes are affected by this recall.
- Lake Champlain Chocolates - is recalling select LCC milk chocolate products due to potential foreign objects. LCC is voluntarily recalling all potential affected product currently on the market from July 2020 through January 2021. These products can be found within a variety of other gift packages, boxes and baskets. Affected products include:
- Hazelnut Five Star Bar
- Fruit & Nut Five Star Bar
- Almond Five Star Bar
- Granola Five Star Bar
- Organic Milk Chocolate Bar with Sea Salt & Almonds
- Milk Chocolate Almond Bark
- Chocolates of Vermont Green Mountain
- Nestlé Prepared Foods - is recalling not-ready-to-eat pepperoni hot pockets product that may be contaminated with extraneous materials, specifically pieces of glass and hard plastic. The product comes in 54-oz carton packages containing 12 Nestlé Hot Pockets Brand Sandwiches: Premium Pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef Pizza Garlic Buttery Crust with a BEST BEFORE FEB 2022 date and lot codes 0318544624, 0319544614, 0320544614, and 0321544614. Consumers who have purchased this product are urged not to consume it. This product should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
- Publix Super Markets - is recalling select Publix Steam In Bag products prepared in-store containing a specific butternut squash ingredient. The products were sold between 1/03-1/14/2021. The recall applies to these products:
This recall is the result of notification of a recall for possible Listeria monocytogenes contamination from Pero Family Farms Company, LLC, the supplier of the butternut squash ingredient.
- Publix Steam In Bag Green Bean Butternut Squash
- Publix Steam in Bag Season Butternut Medley
- Publix Steam in Bag Butternut Brussel Pecan
- Midwestern Pet Foods - is recalling Sportmix dog and cat food products due to tests indicating levels of Aflatoxin. Products were distributed nationally to online distributors and retail stores.
- 50# Sportmix Energy Plus Lots Exp 03/02/22/05/L2, 03/02/22/05/L3, 03/03/22/05/L2
- 44# Sportmix Energy Plus Lots 03/02/22/05/L3
- 50# Sportmix Premium High Energy Lots 03/03/22/05/L3
- 44# Sportmix Premium High Energy Lots 03/03/22/05/L3
- 31# Sportmix Original Cat Lots 03/03/22/05/L3
- 15# Sportmix Original Cat Lots 03/03/22/05/L2, 03/03/22/05/L3
- B & G Foods - is recalling 5.37 oz. Food Club Garlic Powder with "best by" dates of NOV 19 22 and NOV 20 22, because they mistakenly contain bacon-flavored bits, which contain soy, an allergen undeclared on the garlic powder labels. The recalled product has clear packaging and therefore it should be readily apparent to consumers that any mislabeled containers contain bacon-flavored bits instead of garlic powder.
- Perfect Pasta - is recalling heat treated not shelf stable frozen meat and poultry products that were produced without the benefit of federal inspection. The various packages of frozen meat and poultry products were produced between December 2018 and December 2020 and bear an establishment number Est. 19829/P-19829 inside the USDA mark of inspection. All products subject to the recall can be found here. These items were distributed and sold nationwide.
- Nestlé Prepared Foods - is recalling Lean Cuisine Baked Chicken that may be contaminated with pieces of white hard plastic. The baked chicken meal products were produced and packaged on September 2, 2020. The product comes in 8 5/8-oz. (244g) carton trays of Lean Cuisine Baked Chicken with a lot code of 0246595911 and Best Before date of October 2021
- Homestead Creamery - is recalling glass bottled products because of a suspected issue with the bottle sanitizing process. Glass bottled product in question may have a strong sanitizer odor which may affect the taste and quality of the product. Eggnog and custard round, non-returnable glass bottles with the best by date of Nov 15 were distributed to The Fresh Market stores. The best by date of the bottle is located on the side of the bottle cap. See the complete list of recalled products here.
- Stuffed Foods LLC - is recalling Mac & Cheese Bites due to misbranding and an undeclared soy allergen. The product, “Mac & Cheese Bites,” may actually contain frozen “Buffalo Style Chicken Poppers”.
- 9.75-oz. carton containing a plastic bag with 12 pieces of “Mac & Cheese Bites” and lot code 20272 or package code BEST IF USED BY: MAR 22 2022 on the end panel of the carton.
- Maribel's Sweets - is recalling PPPPPPPP because they contain undeclared milk. The product was distributed through website sales MarieBelle.com. The Cacao Market by MarieBelle dark chocolate pearls are packaged in a 5oz plastic cylinder with UPC 877708002502.
- Hong Thai Foods - is recalling Golden Boy Custard Muffin Original because they may contain undeclared milk allergens and are adulterated with Uranine- Acid Yellow 73. The product comes in a 7.76 ounce, rigid clear plastic package marked with Best Before date of 29/01/2022 on the bottom. The product UPC code is 9555719731581.
- Hong Thai Foods - is recalling Golden Boy Custard Muffin Pandan because they may contain undeclared milk allergens. The product comes in a 7.76 ounce, rigid clear plastic package marked with Best Before date of 29/01/2022 on the bottom. The product UPC code is 9555719731604.
- Shenandoah Growers - is recalling organic basil due to a possible health risk from Cyclospora. Recalled products were distributed to select retail stores between 10/20/2020 and 10/30/2020 in various states including Georgia. The full list of affected products is here. The Shenandoah Growers recall includes only those clamshells of certified organic basil clearly marked with the affected lot codes listed above. The lot code can be found printed on each clamshell.
- George DeLallo Co - is recalling Publix Bakery Holiday Cookie Platters because they may contain undeclared pecans. The product comes in a 20 ounce, clear plastic package with UPC 41415 88690, marked with lot W34326 and best by date of 10/APR/2021 on the top.
- B & G Foods - is recalling Back to Nature Organic Rosemary & Olive Oil Stoneground Wheat Crackers (UPC 8-19898-01015-8) with a "best by" date of APR 25 2021, after learning that a very limited number of the cracker boxes were inadvertently filled with foil wrapped pouches of peanut butter cookies, which contain peanut. Product with this particular "best by" date may have been shipped and distributed by B&G Foods to its customers' warehouses located in Georgia and 23 other states.
- Sauer Brands - is recalling The Spice Hunter Products due to the potential presence of Salmonella. The Spice Hunter Products in question were distributed to Georgia and 30 other states. The product was produced for sale at retail and spicehunter.com. These products come in clear glass jars marked with lot codes 20217C, 20220C, 20269C and 20270C on the white field on the label. A list of the products can be seen here.
- Red Monkey Foods - is recalling various brands of organic parsley as part of a recall because a sample was found to be potentially contaminated with Salmonella. The potentially affected product consists of retail packages weighing 0.3-0.65 oz. The "Best By" date information can be found on the square bottom of the glass bottle.
- Hadson Toko Trading Co. - is recalling 28.2oz bags of Eishindo Mini Jelly Cups (50 pcs) due to the product being a potential choking hazard based off of its product size and consistency. Small jelly cups have previously been implicated in choking deaths of children. The recalled jelly cups were distributed nationwide in retail food stores and are sold in large clear bags of 50 jelly cups. The UPC code is, "4970481000034," product code is, "E007."
- Real Pet Food Company - is recalling Billy+Margot Wild Kangaroo and Superfoods Recipe 4lb bags because it has the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella. If you have purchased Billy+Margot Wild Kangaroo and Superfoods Recipe, please stop feeding the product to your dogs, dispose of this product immediately, wash your hands accordingly, and sanitize affected surfaces.
Owners exhibiting any signs after having contact with this product should contact their healthcare provider. Pets with Salmonella infections may be lethargic and have diarrhea, fever, vomiting and or abdominal pain. Infected but otherwise healthy pets can be carriers and infect other animals or humans. If your pet has consumed the recalled product and has these symptoms, please contact your veterinarian.
- Wismettac Asian Foods, Inc. - is recalling Shirakiku brand imported Dried Fungus because it has the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella. The product was distributed to restaurants in Georgia and 32 other states and territories. The product has a UPC of 00074410604035, item number #60403, and is distributed in 5lb bags.
If you are concerned that you may have eaten this product, please reach out to the restaurant that sold it to see if the mushrooms are the brand subject to recall.
- Seneca Snack Company - is recalling Seneca and Clancy's Cinnamon Apple Chips due to possible Salmonella contamination. This only affects Clancy’s product sold by ALDI and Seneca products sold nationwide through Amazon and Gemline, no other retailers are affected. The recall extends to the following labels and package sizes only:
Seneca Cinnamon Apple Chips 0.7 ounce Package
UPC: 0 18195-70140 4
Individual Package Codes: 26JUN2021
Seneca Cinnamon Apple Chips 2.5 ounce Package
UPC: 0 18195-70100 8
Individual Package Codes: 28JUN2021
Clancy’s Cinnamon Apple Chips 2.5 ounce Package
Individual Package Codes: 26JUN2021; 27JUN2021
- Sunshine Mills, Inc. - is recalling certain pet food products that were made with corn that contained Aflatoxin at elevated levels. This is an expansion of the recall initiated September 2. Pets with aflatoxin toxicity (aflatoxicosis) may show symptoms of illness including sluggishness or lethargy combined with a reluctance to eat, vomiting, yellowish tint to the eyes or gums, diarrhea, and in some cases, death. The affected products were distributed in retail stores within the United States. Retailers who received the recalled lots have been contacted and asked to pull any remaining inventory of these lots from their shelves. The lot codes can be located on the back of each bag. The list of affected products can be found here.
- Goodie Girl Tribeca LLC - is recalling 7 oz. Goodie Girl Magical Animal Crackers due to undeclared wheat ingredients. This recall affects only 389 cases of the following product, which were distributed in retail stores nationwide:
Distributed between 4/17/2020 – 5/7/2020
- Goodie Girl GF Magical Animal Crackers, 7 oz
- UPC# 8-5598700395-3
- Best By Date; Jan 11, 2021
- Sunshine Mills, Inc. - is issuing a voluntary recall of certain dog food products due to levels of Aflatoxin that are potentially above the acceptable limit. The affected products were distributed in retail stores nationally. There are no other Family Pet®, Heartland Farms®, or Paws Happy Life® products or other lot codes of these products affected by this precautionary recall.
Products affected by this announcement:
Family Pet Meaty Cuts Beef, Chicken, & Cheese Flavors Premium Dog Food, 4lb (UPC 3225120694),14lb (UPC 3225118078), and 28lb (3225120694) bags
Heartland Farms Grilled Favorites Beef, Chicken, & Cheese Flavor, 14lb (UPC 7015514299) and 31lb (UPC 701554301) bags
Paws Happy Life Butcher's Choice Dog Food, 16lb (UPC 3680035763) bags
- Fresco Foods Inc. - is recalling Ancient Grain Jackfruit Bowl because it may contain an undeclared allergen, Fish (anchovies). The Ancient Grain Jackfruit Bowl was distributed in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia in retail stores including Natural Foods grocers, independent markets and Publix supermarkets. Product comes in 14 ounces plastic white rectangular tray with skin vacuum seal and is kept refrigerated with Best If Used By/Freeze By: 9/15/2020 and prior
- HelloFresh - has been informed by one of its ingredient suppliers that it is conducting a voluntary recall of its onions due to due to the potential presence of Salmonella bacteria. Please discard all onions received from May 8 through July 31, 2020. For further information on whether you have been impacted, please check the product codes, located on the bottom square of your box shipping label. The list of affected boxes is here. Also take extra caution in disinfecting and sanitizing surfaces and containers that may have come in direct contact with these products, as recommended by the FDA.
- Faribault Foods Inc. - is recalling PROGRESSO ORGANIC CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP The product comes in 14-oz. cans with a best by date of “BestByMAY262022” printed on the bottom of the can and a best by date of “09JUN2022” printed on the product case. The products subject to recall bear establishment number “EST18826A” printed on the bottom of the can under the best by date. These items were shipped to retail locations nationwide.
- Prima® Wawona - is voluntarily recalling all of its bulk/loose peaches distributed and sold from June 1 through August 3 and its bagged Wawona and Wawona Organic peaches distributed and sold from June 1 through August 19th because the products could possibly be contaminated with Salmonella. The bagged peaches were distributed and sold in supermarkets with the following product codes (at the bottom of the package):
Wawona Peaches -- 033383322001
Wawona Organic Peaches -- 849315000400
PrimaÂ® Peaches -- 766342325903
Organic Marketside Peaches -- 849315000400
Kroger Peaches -- 011110181749
The bulk/loose peaches are sold in grocery stores in a variety of formats, typically bins where consumers may select their own fruit and may have the following stickers with PLU numbers on them: 4037, 4038, 4044, 4401, 94037, 94038, 94044, 94401.
- Whole Foods Market - is recalling Vegan Vanilla Cake from stores across Georgia and other states due to an undeclared soy (soy milk) allergen. The affected product was sold as whole, 6-inch cakes in both the cake case and self-serve areas of the Bakery Department. The product was packaged in plastic dome containers with Whole Foods Market scale labels, a PLU code of 41070 and product sell-by date through August 24, 2020. All affected product has been removed from store shelves. No allergic reactions have been reported to date.
- Sunshine Mills - is recalling Nature's Menu Super Premium Dog Food with a Blend of Real Chicken & Quail because of the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella. The recalled products were distributed in retail stores nationally and can be identified with the following UPC 7015514363 and UPC 7015514365.
The product comes in a 3-pound bag with the following lot codes:
TE1 20/April /2020, TE1 21/April/2020, TE1 22/April/2020, TE2 20/April /2020, TE2 21/April/2020, TE2 22/April/2020, TE3 20/April/2020, TE3 21/April/2020, TE3 22/April/2020. The product comes in a 13.5-pound bag with the following lot codes:
TB1 20/April /2020, TB1 21/April/2020, TB1 22/April/2020, TB2 20/April /2020, TB2 21/April/2020, TB2 22/April/2020, TB3 20/April/2020, TB3 21/April/2020, TB3 22/April/2020.
- Oberto Snacks Inc. - is recalling smoked sausage product due to misbranding and undeclared soy. The smoked sausage items were produced on March 21, 2020. They come in 3-oz. flexible plastic packages containing Cattleman's Cut Smoked Sausages Old Fashioned with a BEST BY 21MAR2021 22 date and a time range between 18:35 to 19:15. The products subject to recall bear establishment number EST. 2862B inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were shipped to retail locations nationwide.
- Schaws Sauce - is recalling two flavors of barbeque sauces because the products contain undeclared Soy and Anchovies. Schaws Sauce is distributed primarily in Michigan, but it is also retailed through the company web site, schaws sauce.com. The two affected flavors are: Schaws Sweet and Sassy Barbecue and Basting Sauce and Schaws Sweet with Heat Barbecue and Basting Sauce. Both are sold in clear 18 oz. jars with white metal lids. All jars with a use by date of 8/20/2022 and prior are impacted by this recall.
- Riviana Foods Inc. - is recalling Ronzoni Smart Taste Extra-Wide Noodle cellophane packages that contain undeclared egg. The affected product was distributed nationally from March through August of this year. The manufacturing codes are: MAR3022H, MAR3122H, JUN0422H, JUN0522H, JUL2422H, JUL2522H, and the individual package UPC is 71300 05008. No other varieties and no other manufacturing codes are included in this recall.
- B & G Foods - is recalling 6 oz. Back to Nature Organic Rosemary Olive Oil Stoneground Wheat Crackers with a “best by” date of APR 07 2021, after learning that the product may contain undeclared milk ingredients. The affected UPC is 8-19898-01015-8. Product with this particular “best by” date was shipped and distributed by B&G Foods to its customers' warehouses located in Georgia and other states.
- Hostess Brands, LLC - is expanding its voluntary recall of certain HostessÂ® Raspberry ZingersÂ® because the product may develop mold prior to the best by date. The products were sold to mass merchandisers, grocery stores, distributors, dollar and discount stores, and convenience stores throughout the United States. This recall does not affect any other Hostess Brands products. The expanded recall applies to:
- Hostess Raspberry Zingers (multi-pack fresh), UPC 888109110604
- Hostess Raspberry Zingers (multi-pack frozen), UPC 888109110604
- Hostess Raspberry Zingers (single-serve fresh), UPC 888109010089
- Hostess Raspberry Zingers (single-serve frozen), UPC 888109010089
- Hostess Raspberry Zingers (single-serve 3 count case), UPC 888109010089
- Haven's Kitchen - is recalling their Golden Turmeric Tahini sauce because it may contain Gingery Miso sauce which contains undeclared soy. The product comes in 5oz pouches under the name Haven's Kitchen Golden Turmeric Tahini with the Unit UPC Code: 8-18758-02011-5. The product in question has an expiration date of 10/23/20 and a lot code of 1770. The product was distributed in United Natural Foods in Atlanta, GA.
- Mr. Wok Foods, Inc. - is recalling 200,000 pounds of meat and poultry products due to misbranding and undeclared allergens. The products may contain milk, wheat, soy, peanuts, or oysters, which are known allergens. The products may also contain MSG, sesame products, or sulfites, which are not declared on the product labels. The frozen meat and poultry items were produced from Aug. 6, 2019 through Aug. 6, 2020. This spreadsheet contains a list of the products subject to recall. The products subject to recall bear establishment number "EST. 20783" or "P-20783" inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were distributed for institutional use in vending machines and restaurants nationwide.
- Kroger - is recalling their cheese dips because they have the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella. This recall is related to the ongoing outbreak of Salmonella related to Thompson red onions. The dips, which are in plastic containers, were sold between May 15, 2020 and August 6, 2020. The full list of affected products are on the FDA announcement. Affected products include Murray's and Deli Jarlsburg brands.
- Kader Exports - is recalling their frozen cooked, peeled and deveined shrimp sold in 1lb, 1.5lb., and 2lb. retail bags The product has been distributed nationwide from late February 2020 to Mid-May 2020 because it has the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella. The affected product details listed in the FDA announcement. The brand names of the products are: Aqua Star Reserve, Censea, Fresh Market, Kirkland, Tops, Unistar, and Wellsley Farms
- Thomson International Inc. - is recalling their Red, Yellow, White, and Sweet Yellow Onions shipped from May 1, 2020 through August because they have the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella. Onions were distributed to wholesalers, restaurants, and retail stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Canada.
The onions were distributed in 5 lbs. carton. 10 lbs. carton. 25 lbs. carton. 40 lbs. carton, 50 lbs. carton. bulk, 2 lb. mesh sacks, and 3 lb. mesh sacks, 5 lb. mesh sacks, 10 lb. mesh sacks 25 lbs. mesh sacks, 50 lbs. mesh sacks under the brand names Thomson Premium, TLC Thomson International, Tender Loving Care, El Competitor, Hartley’s Best, Onions 52, Majestic, Imperial Fresh, Kroger, Utah Onions and Food Lion.
Consumers, restaurants, and retailers should not eat, sell, or serve red, white, yellow, or sweet onions from Thomson International, Inc. or products containing such onions. If you cannot tell if your onion is from Thomson International Inc., or your food product contains such onions, you should not eat, sell, or serve it, and should throw it out. 396 total illnesses have been reported to date including 59 hospitalizations.
- SmithFoods Inc. - is recalling their Earth Grown Vegan Non-Dairy Almond Based Frozen Desserts because it may contain an undeclared cashew allergen. The recalled product was available for purchase at ALDI stores. The product was also available for purchase by ALDI customers through the company’s partnership with Instacart, a grocery delivery service. Recalled names and UPC are:
- Mocha Fudge Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert, UPC 4099100002836
- Chocolate Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert, UPC 4099100002850
- Vanilla Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert, UPC 4099100002843
- Wellements LLC - is recalling their 1oz/30ml bottle of Iron Drops liquid Dietary Supplement and the sample version being Iron Drops Sample liquid Dietary Supplement because they may contain an undeclared milk allergen. The recalled Iron Drops were distributed from 5.1.2019 to 7.22.2020 nationwide through select retail stores, Amazon.com and Wellements.com. The recalled Iron Drops Sample was distributed from 5.1.2019 to 7.22.2020 nationwide through promotional giveaways in select consumer purchases and select partners. The recalled product coding is as follows:
- Iron Drops Lot 18491 BB 1/2021
- Iron Drops Lot 10592 BB 10/2020
- Iron Drops Sample Lot 10592 BB 10/2020
- Ridley Block Operations - is recalling their Ultralyx® 12% Protein Sheep The product has been found to contain elevated levels of copper. This recall relates only to Ultralyx 12% Protein Sheep with the following batch numbers printed on the package: Batch/Lot # HB01679401, Item/Product # 24419, Package Info 50# Block
- Hostess Brands - is recalling their Hostess® Raspberry Zingers® because the product may develop mold prior to the best by date. The products were sold to mass merchandisers, grocery stores, distributors, dollar and discount stores, and convenience stores throughout the United States. This recall does not affect any other Hostess Brands products.
- JBS Food Canada ULC - is recalling boneless beef head meat products that were not presented for import re-inspection into the United States. The following products are subject to recall:
- 80-lb. boxes containing eight, 10-lb. chubs of "BALTER MEAT COMPANY 73/27 GROUND BEEF," with "USE BY/FREEZE BY" dates of 08/09/2020 or 08/10/2020, pack dates of 072020, 072120, or 072220, and lot codes of 2020A or 2030A represented on the label.
The products subject to recall bear establishment number "EST. 11126" inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were shipped to distribution centers in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina, for further distribution to retail locations. Customers are encouraged to check their fridges and freezers for the product.
- UpSpring LLC - is recalling their 60 ml dark brown glass bottles sold in cartons of "UpSpring Baby Iron + Immunity" dietary supplements because it may contain undeclared milk allergen. UpSpring Baby Iron + Immunity dietary supplements were distributed nationwide via UpSpringBaby.com, Amazon.com and Target as well as in other retail stores and online channels between May 02, 2019 and July 17, 2020. The recalled product comes in a 60 ml dark brown glass bottle within a carton with lot # 06691 and with an expiration date of March 2021.
- J. M. Smucker Company - is recalling their Natural Balance® Ultra Premium Chicken & Liver PatÃ© Formula canned cat food due to health concerns likely associated with elevated levels of choline chloride. Cans come in 5.5 oz, with retail UPC code 2363353227 and an expiration date of 08 04 2021. This information can be found on the bottom of each can. If pet parents have any product matching the following description in their possession, they should stop feeding it to their cats and dispose of the product. These products are most commonly sold in pet specialty retailers and online throughout the United States and Canada. No other Natural BalanceÂ® products are impacted by this recall.
- KIND Healthy Snacks (KIND) - is recalling their Oats & Honey Granola with Toasted Coconut pouches due to the presence of sesame seeds, which is not listed as an ingredient in the product. The label does list "sesame seeds" under the "May Contain" statement. The impacted product can be identified by looking for the Best By date, which is located on the bottom of the pouch:
The product was manufactured in the United States and distributed through retail stores and ecommerce sites.
- For the 11oz pouch (UPC: 60265217186-4) , the Best By dates range from April 4, 2021 to June 1, 2021
- For the 17oz pouch (UPC: 60265225101-6), the Best By dates range from April 30, 2021 to June 1, 2021
- Sundial - is recalling all Sundial Products distributed from the period beginning January 1, 2014 through current, that have labeling containing/making drug claims stating the product(s) can diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat or prevent disease. The recalled drug products are misbranded and deemed unapproved drugs based on labeling claims which could result in a delay of appropriate treatment by a healthcare provider. All products used as a Sundial Herbs can be identified by the "Sundial" label with brown glass bottles, boxes, Ziploc bags and paper bags with clear viewing windows. The full list of recalled products can be found in the FDA announcement. This was distributed state or nationwide via the Sundial Herb website or any other website or store pick up at 3609 Boston Road, Bronx, New York. Please contact Sundial Herbs to schedule return orders for proper disposal and destruction of the products.
- Garland Ventures Ltd - is recalling their Five Cheese Stuffed Shells trays because they have the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. The recalled "Five Cheese Stuffed Shells" was distributed nationwide in limited number of retail stores. The product "Five Cheese Stuffed Shells" comes in 10.76 ounces containing shells with marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese and parsley, and packed in aluminum foil container with clear lid marked lot# F080SS/F090SS on the bottom of label.
- Fresh Express - is recalling their Fresh Express 11.5-ounce Southwest Chopped Kit with production codes G163B10A and G163B10B, UPC code 0 71279 30602 5 and use-by date of June 29 due to the presence of undeclared wheat, soy, cashews, and coconut. Only the Southwest Chopped Kit displaying the identified product codes, UPC code and use-by date are subject to the recall. All other Fresh Express Southwest Chopped Kits are properly labeled, and no other Fresh Express products are included in the recall. The recalled product was distributed between June 12 and June 18 in Georgia and other states.
- Trident Seafoods - is recalling their ordon Choice Imitation Crab Supreme Style because it may contain undeclared egg white. Product subject to the recall was distributed in Georgia and other states through Gordon Food Service distribution and Gordon Food Service Stores. Gordon Choice Imitation Crab Supreme Style is packed in vacuum-sealed plastic 40-ounce packages. Each package is marked with a lot code, and the recall is limited to the following lot codes: M828803, M904202, M916303, and M935004, M016004.
- Flagstone Foods LLC - is recalling their 14-ounce packages of North Star Sweet & Salty Caramel Trail Mix because they may contain undeclared cashews. The product comes in a 14-ounce, plastic stand-up resealable package, marked with UPC Code 0- 80948-63064-4 and lot code # 05M04210 on the bottom right-hand side of the package with an expiration date of 04/22/2021. The recalled North Star Sweet & Salty Caramel Trail Mix packages were distributed nationwide in retail military exchanges.
- Mount Franklin Foods, LLC dba Azar Nut Company - is recalling their 5-ounce packages of 7-Select Yogurt Pretzels because they may contain undeclared peanuts. The recalled 5-ounce packages of "7-Select Yogurt Pretzels" were distributed nationwide in retail 7-Eleven stores. The product comes in a 5 ounce, printed plastic pouch and is marked with lot number YR20140 Best By May/19/2021 and JT20147 Best By May/26/2021 on the bottom front left of the bag.
- Beyond Better Foods, LLC - is recalling their Enlightened brand Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream pints because they may have been packaged in Dairy-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter containers and thus contain undeclared milk ingredients. The affected product was distributed nationwide in grocery stores. Beyond Better Foods is taking immediate steps to recall all affected products. These packages have a base container labeled "Dairy-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter" and a lid labeled "Chocolate Peanut Butter" without a "Dairy-Free" callout. All affected products have a "best by" date of November 5, 2021 which is printed on the bottom of the container
- Lakeside Refrigerated Services - is recalling approximately 42,922 pounds of ground beef products that may be contaminated with E. coli O157:H7. The following products are subject to recall: View Labels The products subject to recall bear establishment number "EST. 46841" inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were shipped to retail locations nationwide.
- 1-lb. vacuum packages containing "MARKETSIDE BUTCHER ORGANIC GRASS-FED GROUND BEEF" and a use or freeze by date of 07/01/20 and lot code P-53298-82.
- 1-lb. vacuum packages containing four 1/4 lb. pieces of "MARKETSIDE BUTCHER ORGANIC GRASS-FED GROUND BEEF PATTIES" and a use or freeze by date of June 27, 2020 and lot code P-53934-28.
- 3-lb. vacuum packages containing three 1 lb. pieces of "MARKETSIDE BUTCHER ORGANIC GRASS-FED GROUND BEEF 93% LEAN / 7% FAT" and a use or freeze by date of 07/01/20 and lot code P53929-70.
- 1-lb. tray packages containing four 1/4 lb. pieces of "THOMAS FARMS GRASS-FED GROUND BEEF PATTIES 85% LEAN / 15% FAT" and a use or freeze by date of 06/25/20 and lot code P53944-10.
- 4-lb. tray packages containing 10 1/4 lb. pieces of "THOMAS FARMS GRASS-FED GROUND BEEF PATTIES 80% LEAN / 20% FAT" and a use or freeze by date of 06/25/20 and lot code P53937-45.
- 1-lb. vacuum packages containing four 1/4 lb. pieces of "THOMAS FARMS GRASS-FED GROUND BEEF PATTIES 85% LEAN / 15% FAT" and a use or freeze by date of 06/27/20 and lot code P53935-25.
- 1-lb. vacuum packages containing "VALUE PACK FRESH GROUND BEEF 76% LEAN / 24% FAT" and a use or freeze by date of 07/01/20 and lot code P53930-18.
- NOW Health Group, Inc. (NOW) - is recalling their NOW Real Food® Raw Macadamia Nuts (Product Code 7119, Lot#3141055) because this lot has the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella. Consumers who have purchased the recalled Raw Macadamia Nuts should stop using the product immediately and return it to place of purchase for a full refund. Receipt is not required for refund. This lot was distributed online and in retail stores nationwide.
- Rong Shing Trading NY Inc. - is recalling their 21.1oz (600g) of Xi Zhi Liang Fruit Jelly Cups, container code, “BEST BEFORE 12.30.2020,” because they may pose a choking hazard. The product comes in pink, yellow, and blue plastic backpacks, with numerous individual plastic jelly cups inside each back pack, and a toy car in a pouch on the front of the plastic backpack. The UPC code is 6902934982138.The recalled jelly cups were distributed nationwide in retail food stores. Consumers who have purchased the item are urged to return them to the place of purchase for a full refund.
See more Georgia-related recalls by clicking below by year (organized by fiscal year, July 1-June 30):