Dr. Robert Cobb, State Veterinarian
Dr. Wendy Cuevas-Espelid, Assistant State Veterinarian
Daniel Duncan - Livestock & Poultry Manager
19 MLK, Jr. Drive, Room 112
Atlanta, Georgia 30334
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Field Force investigators handle many issues involving poultry & livestock on a daily basis. Whether at a public sale, market, or show, their enforcement of health regulations and laws pertaining to state requirements keep Georgians and their animals healthy. Livestock/Poultry holds certification training for Animal Feeding Operators at no cost to Georgia swine, poultry, and dairy farmers.
Livestock/Poultry Enforces and regulates the statutes governing:
For information regarding Intrastate Health Requirements Click Here!
- Public sale of livestock and poultry
- Livestock and poultry mortality disposal
- Livestock disease control
- Livestock auction markets and sales
- Inspection of poultry pits and site approvals
- Certify Animal Feeding Operators
- Certify Nutrient Management Planners
- Review Nutrient Management Plans
- License and inspect deer farmers
- Enforce exhibitions health requirements of livestock at shows, fairs,etc.
- Livestock poultry emergency management
- Animal Manure Handlers Rules & Application
- Animal Disease Traceability Rule Summary